Frequently Asked Questions
Maya Pink Club Membership & Rewards Program
- What is Maya Pink Club Membership & Rewards Program?
The Maya Pink Club Membership & Rewards Program ("MPC") is a Frequent Reservation Program designed to recognise Corporate Secretaries and Personal Assistants for
booking their Companiesí travelers at Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur.
- Who are eligible to join the MPC?
Only individuals from Corporate Companies who are exclusively invited are eligible to join the MPC.
- How do I apply for the membership program?
Invitation will be extended to registered Corporate Companies' Secretaries and Personal Assistants who has booked room accomodations at Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur.
- How do I choose a Username and Password?
A temporary Username and Password will be created by our Maya Pink Club Ambassador. The Username and Password will then be emailed to the newly joined member.
- How can I change my Username and Password?
Members' are unable to change their Username once it has been assigned to the member. Members are only allowed to change their member password. To change your
password, login to your membership account on the MPC website at www.hotelmaya.my/mpc_staging (valid till 28th February 2018) or www.hotelmaya.my (new version
valid from 1st March 2018 onwards), and select "My Profile" to change the Password.
- I am a Maya Pink Club Member, but my membership has been suspended. How do I reactivate my membership?
Reactivation of membership will be upon request with a penalty charge on points deduction [one (1) point] from the account.
- When is the Expiry of the Membership?
There is no expiry date for the Membership, however, Hotel has the right to cancel the membership should the membership remain inactive for one (1) year.
- How do I earn Pink Points?
Members earn one (1) Pink Point for every MYR10.00 nett spent on room rates (excluding Spa, Dining, Miscellaneous). Additional points may be earned during the special
promotions (applicable for room rates only). Points are awarded only for materialized room bookings and are non- transferable.
- Can I earn Pink Points for multiple rooms if I am paying for them?
Pink Pointsmay be earned with no limitation of materialised room bookings. Membership number MUST be mentioned or stated at the point of booking reservation.
- When do I need to provide my Membership Number to earn the points?
Membership mumber must be presented at the point of booking reservation via phone or email. Points will be awarded into the members' account once the guest has checked-out
from their stay.
- How do I check the balance of my points?
You may login to your membership account on the MPC website at www.hotelmaya.my to check your points balance.
- Whom can I contact if I have missing points or require assistance?
You may contact our MPC Membership Ambassador at +603 2711 8866 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I transfer my Pink Points to another Pink Club Member?
Pink Points are non-transferable.
- Where can I find the list of Redemption Rewards?
Redemption Rewards list can be found on the MPC website at www.hotelmaya.my under "Gifts & Redemptions" section located on the right-side panel of the member main screen.
- How do I make a Reward redemption?
Redemptions can be selected and redeemed using the "Gifts & Redemptions" section located on the right-side panel of the member main screen. Click on any gift category link to
view the gifts available to be redeemed according to your point range.
- How long is the Redepmtion Reward process?
The redemption process will take between 7-14 working days from the date of redemption made.
- How are the Redemption Certificates delivered?
The Redemption Certificates will be delivered by hand or by national courier depending on the delivery address of the member.
- Can I return/exchange the Redemption Certificates back for points?
Redeemed certificates ar non-exchangeable and non-refundable for points to the member's account.
- How can I enjoy the MPC benefits?
Members can enjoy the benefits by presenting the Maya Pink Club Membership Card or by providing the membership number at any Food & Beverage Outlets, Anggun Spa, or
upon making a room reservation.
- Can I use the membership to make a group booking at the food outlets?
Membership discounts at food outlets are only applicale with a maximum usage of ten (10) persons at a time per cardholder. The membership cardholder must be present to
enjoy the exclusive discount offered.
- I am unable to login to my MPC account. What should I do?
Members can login into their existing account via the website www.hotelmaya.my/mpc_staging which is valid till 28th Frebruary 2018. Effective 1st March 2018, members can
login via the new website www.hotelmaya.my using the new username and password.
- My accumulated points are different from previously.
Effective 1st March 2018, the MPC will be renewed under a new point structure and reward program which is different from the previous program. Members will earn one (1) Pink
Point for every MYR10.00 nett spent on room rates (excluding Spa, Dining, Miscellaneous).
- I still have my previous point balance. How do I redeem the points?
The existing account is accessible and members can redeem the balance points till 28th February 2018, after which the website will no longer be available and all existing accounts
will be inactive. Current account point balances are non-transferable to the new account.
- I still have balance points in my previous account, but I don not have the points in my new account.
Upon activation of the new account, points from the old account will not be made available. Only points from bookings made from 1st March 2018 onwards will be credited based
on the new point structure of one (1) Pink Point for every MYR10.00 nett spent on room rates (excluding Spa, Dining, Miscellaneous).
- The Gift Redemption points are different compared to the previous list.
Due to the change in point restructuring, the gift redemption points have been changed to ensure the reward program is beneficial for our members to enjoy.
For futher enquiries/assistance, please contact our MPC Membership Ambassador at +603 2711 8866 or email to email@example.com.